Conferenceseries.com and epccglobal.org invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 35th International Conference on Dentistry & Dental Marketing (Dental Marketing-2017) during October 05-06, 2017 in Las Vegas, USA. The relative novel nature of the conference and its relevance to the current dental market makes this summit an event to look forward to for all individuals of the dental community
The theme of the Dental Marketing-2017 is “Dentistry meets Marketing”.
The 35th International Conference on Dentistry & Dental marketing is the first of its kind hybrid dentistry conference with emphasis on both general dentistry & dental marketing.
The nature of the conference is crucial to its purpose as dentists who attend the conference can not only contribute and share their research but also learn about how marketing influences their practices and implement and modernize.
Scope of Dental Marketing-2017
Dental Marketing is the integration of marketing strategies in the field of dentistry to help Dental Professionals harness the full potential of their practice. It involves the use of tools and techniques of marketing to achieve a certain degree of publicity and broaden the reach of the practice and the practitioner. The conference is a rare opportunity for all individuals of the dental community to upgrade their know-how of the latest marketing strategies
Why to attend?
Dentistry & Dental Marketing has been designed with a twofold objective in mind. The main theme of the conference is “Dentistry meets marketing” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions.
The event aims at bringing a wide range of dental professionals ranging from mainstream Prosthodontics & Orthodontics to relatively offbeat Micro dentistry, Holistic Dentistry etc and also lays a special emphasis at Educating and informing dental practitioners with the latest knowledge of Marketing strategies that can be applied to counter the undervaluation dental practices face.
To add to its promise, the venue of the event has been selected after much research to assure that the event is being held in one of the hotspots for the concerned field, therefore attendance is expected to be astounding, both in quality and quantity. The variety of prospective audience includes: figures of academic excellence, interested industrialists, Students, exhibitors and eminent faces from the world of marketing thus enabling the sponsors a unique chance to choose from a pool of outstanding scopes for expansion of their business, new project undertaking and recruitment. All these factors combined and several more make Dental Marketing-2017 a “must attend” dental conference.
Market Analysis Report
Increase in Income & Dental Health Awareness
According to the report, rising disposable incomes of patients coupled with growing dental care awareness will drive the dental equipment market in the developing Asian countries.
In the developed regions of North America and Western Europe, market growth will be driven mainly by the aging population possessing a desire to retain natural tooth structure.
In 2011, North America was the leader in terms of market share and is expected to maintain its leadership position in 2018. This can be attributed to the rapid adoption of advanced technologies such as CAD/CAM, along with relatively higher dental-health awareness across the population.
Major Dental Associations in USA:
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Operative Dentistry
- Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Hygiene
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Academy for Oral Systemic Health
- American Association for Dental Research
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral Biologists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry
- American Board of Forensic Odontology
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- American College of Dentists
- American College of Forensic Examiners
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Assistants Association
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Education Association
- American Dental Hygienists Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Equilibration Society
- American Orthodontic Society
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Forensic Odontology
- American Society for Geriatric Dentistry
- American Student Dental Association
- Arizona State University Pre-Dental Organization
- Association of Managed Care Providers
- Charles Tweed Foundation
- Certified Dentists Internationale
- Committee on Dental Auxiliaries
- Dental Anthropology Association
- Dental Assisting National Board
- Federation of Special Care Dentistry Association
- American Veterinary Dental Society
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial